Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anybody else put spicy brown mustard in their chicken salad recipe?

I use Zatarain's Creole Mustard in just about everything (AND Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning) ......it's great in coleslaw tooDoes anybody else put spicy brown mustard in their chicken salad recipe?
I haven't seen that type of mustard here in Australia, but it sounds absolutely devine!





I use Honey Wholegrain mustard in my chicken salad, it is, as it describes seedy, has whole mustard grains in it, with a hint of sweetness...yummo.





Will have to see if I can get hold of this brown mustard, and the creole mustard...thanks for the tips.Does anybody else put spicy brown mustard in their chicken salad recipe?
yes i love creole mustard in mine. i adore Dusseldorf mustard with horseradish, but that is hard to find.
No. I use Dijon.

No comments:

Post a Comment